Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oakislan/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Oak Island Treasure • View topic - The History Channel and Oak Island

The History Channel and Oak Island

The Oak Island Money Pit in the media - news, press releases, tv and online.
Have you come across an interesting link? This is the place to share it.

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: The History Channel and Oak Island

Postby mysterysolver on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 pm

so, I have started to get sometime to actually post something ---

I saw Scott Wolter's show on this -- is he involved with it --- personally, he's the greatest :D :D
mysterysolver
Digging for Clams

Postby Procutus on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Greetings, mysterysolver! Welcome to the Forum!

Are you referring to the program that dealt with the Kensington Runestone and the Hooked X? It is a fascinating topic, but I do not believe that Mr. Wolter is involved with this new program, to the best of my knowledge.

regards,

Procutus
"Nothing happens unless first we dream."
- Carl Sandburg
Procutus
Future Tour Guide

Postby opus on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 am

Just caught episode one of the Lagina Bros. in Curse of Oak Island. I rather enjoyed most of it - some of the "reality TV" hokum did sneak in from time to time but overall, it gets 4 treasure chests out of five.
A treasure hunter will take your money and his experience and turn it into his money and your experience.
opus
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Merlin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

opus wrote:Just caught episode one of the Lagina Bros. in Curse of Oak Island. I rather enjoyed most of it - some of the "reality TV" hokum did sneak in from time to time but overall, it gets 4 treasure chests out of five.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4671
OITS member
Merlin
Digging for Gold

Previous

Return to News & Press