Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oakislan/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 916: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Oak Island Treasure • View topic - Reader's Digest 1965

Reader's Digest 1965

Have you come across something interesting related to Oak Island? Post useful links, books and reports here.

Moderator: Jo

Reader's Digest 1965

Postby Rick on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:27 pm

Dan B. and MG all were made interested in OI by a 1965 reader's Digest.. Anyone know what month?
-= Friends of Oak Island Society =-
Rick
Future Tour Guide

Postby Tascio on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:41 pm

January
Tascio
Digging for Ore

Postby Rick on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:44 pm

Thank you, and welcome! Your helpfully with your first post :)
Rick
Future Tour Guide

Postby Tascio on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:46 pm

No problem :D I probably should have said the article was by David MacDonald in case you were trying to chase it down.
Tascio
Digging for Ore

Postby Rick on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:51 pm

Tascio wrote:No problem :D I probably should have said the article was by David MacDonald in case you were trying to chase it down.

That was my next question. I tracked down every month in 1965 except Jan and May.. figured it was one of them.

Time to go looking. Likely found a 1958 copy of The Oak Island Mystery - RV Harris today.
Rick
Future Tour Guide

Postby Tascio on Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:57 pm

It easiest to get it in one of the bound editions, there are quite a few on ebay.com at the moment.

Or, alternatively:

Click here
Tascio
Digging for Ore

Postby Rick on Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:00 pm

Tascio wrote:It easiest to get it in one of the bound editions, there are quite a few on ebay.com at the moment.

Or, alternatively:

Click here

How did I miss that on ebay? Err.. only takes Paypal.. I hate Paypal.
Rick
Future Tour Guide

Postby Tascio on Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:30 pm

If you can't grab that one then keep checking ebay, another one will turn up soon enough! :)

Congrats on the Reggie Harris book, it's a tough mark these days.
Tascio
Digging for Ore

Postby FutureProspect784 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:19 pm

Tascio,

Hey, welcome to the forum! Already new and pulling your weight, good for you, you'll fit in nicely! :)

Post away, enjoy you time here, and I'll see you in the forum. :)
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Books

Postby Tank04 on Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:54 pm

Tascio,

Welcome to the OI forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. We are a tight group with lots of room for more as you wish to post and when you wish to post. I hope you enjoy the information and ramblings we deliver on a regular basis.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Next

Return to Recommended Reading