The Truth Will be Known

The Oak Island Money Pit in the media - news, press releases, tv and online.
Have you come across an interesting link? This is the place to share it.

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: The Truth Will be Known

Postby mutakwe on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

Hi, yeah Cerris the mission was a success. The Kidd Memorial stone has been located and filmed. My wonderful guide Leonard was also informative and I learned more than I bargained for. He said I'm going to show you something else and we walked up a little parallel to the stones location and he pointed out the remains of what he believes may be a very old road, which he thinks may have been the one used to vacate from Louisbourg. I could see an ancient rut, very faint but there and yet there were tall trees which had grown up all around. There is also a word cut into the stone which may have been a French word, (with also obvious English words). M-O-N-D-R....and then cuts off.

Joy...how interesting indeed.
"Never Give Up" - Dan Blankenship
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby badinfluence63 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am

Show me the money!! :D
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Postby mutakwe on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey buddy, how you doing? Yeah, show me the money, is right. Don't see much of that around these days. lol. Sometimes you just do things for the "looove of it", but the pay is lousy...hehehe. :D

Joy
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby badinfluence63 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:11 am

Not having perused here much it was pretty exciting to see you seemed to have bit onto somthing giving the OI mystery some closure?

When will there be some public disclosure?
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Postby mutakwe on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Hello, well, the release date is not until Spring of 2015. (I even wrote back to see if maybe he meant 2014, but no 2015 is the quickest I can get this into print unless I self-publish). But I want the best quality product that can be produced, so sadly I am bound to this date. But oh yeah Johnny, as the time draws near I am definitely going to continue to put myself out there to promote the concept and answer questions. In the meantime, I will still be actively investigating and adding more data to the book because by following this path it makes tremendous logical sense, and more evidence keeps turning up. There will be proof, of what I am saying and I'm sure the readers will appreciate that. Where did speculation after speculation get us so far? It only leads to more spin-offs and theories that are perhaps more suitable to Hollywood. The truth is that the real big picture of this story is even beyond some fabricated tale of fanciful imagination -- because it is real and really happened. A human true story of struggle and sacrifice that will allow you, the reader, feel as if you are hovering above watching the big picture, seeing them build, even carving the Inscribed stone and what it really meant. And as incredible as that sounds, I have a piece of evidence that connects to that and I bet all of you will say to yourselves, "oh yeah, wow, that makes perfect sense by looking at things from this different perspective, (with evidence of course)".

Do I look at this myself and doubt if I could have perhaps made a mistake? No, in fact I am the one looking at every way to debunk myself, but there it always is unmistakable logic supported by the records, documents, and archaeological evidence that is an exact match. This will all be carefully broke down and deconstructed and directly compared to the proof, artifacts, and testimonies from the earliest records I could dig out. And there is a lot more. I'm going to go through every artifact that I feel of good posterity and tell you everything. I'm even going to tell you with absolute proof even what the little stone piles were, the stone triangle, the tree markings, ....It's all coming out.

Thanks buddy, joy.
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby badinfluence63 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Of course supported by the facts you have mentioned as being an all to am important part of the solution...alls I can say is zowie and looking foward to it!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Previous

Return to News & Press