The Truth Will be Known

The Oak Island Money Pit in the media - news, press releases, tv and online.
Have you come across an interesting link? This is the place to share it.

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

The Truth Will be Known

Postby mutakwe on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Dear Friends: Today is a very good day. I just now received word that the manuscript revealing the truth of Oak Island has been accepted and is in fact going to the presses!! Apparently, they found my writing and evidence worthy, and I cannot wait to share this knowledge with you. As you can see from the letter below, these productions do not happen over night, but I will work with the college diligently until I see this to fruition. Thank you for all that have supported and stood by me and with a little patience this book will reveal all, including what is truly buried on that island.

Sincerely, Joy Steele
:) (Letter of Acceptance below)

Dear Ms. Steel – Thank you for your patience.

We are pleased to confirm that we would be interested in publishing your book on Oak Island and have reserved a spot on our list for spring 2015.

We would like to engage with you in some detail beginning in the fall of this year and would suggest that you prepare and organize the manuscript and related images with a view of meeting in November (2013).

Thanks again for your patience and congratulations!

CBU Press: Inspired Writing - Inspired Reading

Mike R. Hunter, Editor-in-Chief

Cape Breton University Press

P.O. Box 5300

Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L2

Canada

www.cbupress.ca
"Never Give Up" - Dan Blankenship
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Re: The Truth Will be Known

Postby MI Gofer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 pm

mutakwe wrote:Dear Friends: Today is a very good day. I just now received word that the manuscript revealing the truth of Oak Island has been accepted and is in fact going to the presses!! Apparently, they found my writing and evidence worthy, and I cannot wait to share this knowledge with you.

Congratulations, Joy!!! Very happy for you!

Cheers -
MI Gofer
Shari
MI Gofer
Digging for Gold

Postby mutakwe on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Hello Shari!

Thank you for your blessing, I am making the promise today that through grace of God you will soon learn the incredible truth that is going to spin this story 180 degrees from what was formerly perceived. So many times we hear, "this could have happened or that might have taken place" bathing us in pure conjecture at the end of the day. To paraphrase my friend Paul Wroclawski who so aptly put it, "documents, documents Joy, nobody can mess with that". Indeed, where's the beef??? Well, I am here to offer you the whole cow.

Along with that, I want you to know that the images alone are in many cases new and fresh - most never seen before. I have managed to gather beautiful photos and sketches, one up to 150 years old. There is even one of the stone triangle in its original state, (pending copy write procedures), which I will push to be included. The Chappell family have very generously donated a beautiful pic of Claude Chappell sitting in his arm chair with his two dogs lying at his feet, as if he is ready to tell you a story. This I would like to be the very first page of the book. There was also found an old Chappell photo album featuring the true faces of William and Renwick Chappell dating back to the late 1800's. (Identified and verified with the help of my dear old friend, Kaye Chappell, the very last of the Chappell family of Sydney). I hope he doesn't mind, but I would also like to publically thank Petter for his kind donation of an image as well.

Therefore please know that every ounce of my back was put into this. Years of study, been on the island several times, interviews with anybody still alive with connections to the island, going deep within the museums where tangible proof was also found, multitudes of books, consultations on forums such as this one, the literal combing through of 4 different countries archives several times over and over, (the primary clue being found from an old archaic French word obsolete today which led to all this), and of course sheer determination. Let me just say this, you will find a whole new vein of our Nova Scotia history which is about to be ripped open and exposed. The real story is incredible, I went down the "rabbit hole" and what I found out is even more fascinating than I could ever have imagined. Oak Island is part of a much bigger picture. I couldn't even make this stuff up.

Thank you for listening, Joy xoxoxo. :)
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am

Hi Joy,
Very interesting,and going by your limited description so far it sounds like you really do have something worthy of congratulations,I really do hope you have the answer.However,being an old fogey and not wanting to sound pessemistic rather just facing reality,waiting till 2015 might be too far away for me to read what you have.Would there be a chance of a more detailed description without giving too much away before your book comes out.Pretty please. :)

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby mutakwe on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

Ahhh Dave, well I'm an old fogey too, so yep since it's you asking...lol. Well, let me say a non-military force landed there in the eighteenth century to do a specific task. There are bits of tangible and a mountain of circumstantial evidence to back this up, but real luck came my way when I dug very deeply and came up with two competing entities slugging it out for that stretch of real estate. One went on record as protesting the other and thus the beans were spilled. Believe it or not, I am going on record here as stating the parchment was real, the inscribed stone was absolutely true, and when I finally reveal what went on there, (and there was some autrocity too, by the way), ...and you will also see how the megalithic stone cross ties in with all this. You will also see why most of the records were destroyed, but fortunately for us, not all. See, you have to look outside the box here to solve the mystery. That is, don't take another's interpretation of the clues found. How often do we as human beings look at something and assume conclusions, but then find out it was something entirely different? I chose to look at things another way, and sure enough by following that path, the answers and proof soon rolled in, one thing after the other, after that. Even when I found the answer, the path to truth still twisted and turned like 80 miles of bad road. But at the end of the day, the solution is so logical and sensible that is will hit you like a slap in the face. And when this truth comes out, the people of Western Shore, sitting so peacefully today in this serene setting....will not believe how close they nearly came to the opposite.

There, how's that? Love ya buddy, xoxox :D
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby D'Arcy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey Joy:

Way to go, girl!

I very much look forward to reading your book.

Cheers,

D'Arcy
D'Arcy
Future Tour Guide

Postby mutakwe on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi, you are a real gem and no one looks up to anybody's writing like I do to yours. You got style and are a living icon of that island's history, hands down. How much I have learned from you, not to mention as did just about everybody who has ever come on this forum. You had the sense of knowing there was always something to that island and yet took a no-nonsense approach. And that's just it...everything has a reason and a logical explanation. That place is no different.

I imagine you have been told this many times, but if I may say, thank you; I appreciate you.

Joy
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks Joy,looks like I'm going to have to give up smoking so I can make it to 2015 when your book comes out,it's about the only thing that will get me to stop. :) I'm of the opinion that the answer to OI consists of a number of answers,Paul's being the first with the Portuguese and whatever they buried on the island followed by others for what ever reason and yours may be one of them.I certainly hope so.
Two questions,were the British involved and what was the time period.

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby mutakwe on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 am

Oh, the Brits were involved big time. We are talking the eighteenth century.

J.
mutakwe
Digging for Diamonds

Postby The KGT Kidd on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi Joy, as I told you in our recent pm your time scale is a bit too late for the window of opportunity regarding my own theory, never the less I shall certainly purchase your book comely wench :D

well done shipmate :D

Cerris
The KGT Kidd
Digging for Gems

Next

Return to News & Press