Shakespeare: The Hidden Truth

The Oak Island Money Pit in the media - news, press releases, tv and online.
Have you come across an interesting link? This is the place to share it.

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Shakespeare: The Hidden Truth

Postby Tank04 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Just when you didn’t think there could be any more Oak Island related news in the middle of a particularly cold winter, here is a humdinger of a report that definitely speaks about Oak Island and one of it’s more modern and interesting theories.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia ... oak-island

I have a great deal of respect for Petter and his determination when we all know how difficult it is to access Oak Island especially when you are a treasure hunter not associated with Oak Island Tours Inc. or Fred Nolan.

Without question, I will be attending this premier and I wish Petter the absolute best. In my best theater parlance, “break a leg!”
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Re: Shakespeare: The Hidden Truth

Postby badinfluence63 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:40 am

There is more then one Oak Island enthusiast whose strong opinions/research about the origin of the OI treasure mystery has religeous roots.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Re: Shakespeare: The Hidden Truth

Postby badinfluence63 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:43 am

There is more then one Oak Island enthusiast whose strong opinions/research has lead to a book or mini documentary about the origin of the OI treasure mystery having religeous roots. One fellow whose name eludes my memory.."The Coptic Christian" theory.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Return to News & Press