Mt. Uniacke Revisited

Share other mysteries that have captured your imagination here...

Moderators: Jo, divemedic

Re: Mt. Uniacke Revisited

Postby Marauder on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Wow...haven't come across that. Thanks. Was that contained in one of his posts? Still available?
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby Dave Wood on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:36 am

Marauder,
Is there any current up-date on John Coleman's work that you know of,I noticed his web-site is dated 2004.

Dave
(OITS)
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Marauder on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:44 am

Not that I know of Dave.

Has he posted here ?
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby Dave Wood on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:35 am

Marauder,
That's a pity,his web-site was pretty interesting,and I have'nt seen any posts from him.Might be worth e-mailing him.
Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby GrailKnight7 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 pm

Marauder wrote:Wow...haven't come across that. Thanks. Was that contained in one of his posts? Still available?

I searched the forum but it looks like Elridge deleted all of his posts pertaining to the Uniacke Estate. I did find the same information on another old forum. He goes by the name McGennis on this forum. Just scroll about halfway down and look for the Serpent & Egg diagram. Its right above that.
http://groups.msn.com/insearchofTheGrai ... Message=52

Dave Wood wrote:I have'nt seen any posts from him.Might be worth e-mailing him.

I've tried e-mailing him twice over the past couple of years (to two different e-mail addresses I found) but I never heard back. Perhaps he was finally swallowed up by the "vortex"? :wink: Seriously thought, I'd love to get in touch with him as well.

GK7
Tempore Patet Occulta Veritas
GrailKnight7
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Ryan1 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 pm

I've been told by someone who is in contact with John Coleman that he is no longer interested in the mysteries of the province like he used to be. I've also tried to email him but got no response. I'm very interested in finding out his theories as to why and who are responsible for the geometry of the province. On his website it says all his questions have been answered.

I also wonder what Eldridge is up to these days. It's too bad he doesn't post anymore because from looking at his past posts it seems our interests are similar.
Ryan1
Digging for Ore

Postby Dave Wood on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Grailknight,
I've tried before and no answer,maybe the Opus Dei read his web-site and had him 'removed' :shock:
Thanks for posting the link,I have'nt come across that before.

Dave
(OITS)
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Marauder on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 am

Thanks for the link GK.
Judging from the setup to his explanation, I'd say Eldridge could be one of those Masons who are aware of this geometry. He seems to be supporting a couple of things: OI is only part of the picture and by default, that parts of the mainland are involved. If "hallowed ground" equals "hollowed ground", it could be that he feels that something is underground, and that it is sacred.

That estate is big. Very easy to hide something there.

Possibly other places? I remember n4n stating that there are some caves exactly halfway between Mt. Uniacke and Uniacke Hill along the offset sundial line.

Then there's New Ross and the alleged castle. Not alot of support for it's existance, but I'd bet poeple who know of these things support it's existance. If you haven't guessed, I'm thinking it's Masons carrying on a Templar tradition,and that Sinclair could very well have been involved.

Hmmm...I wonder what's halfway between New Ross and OI as the crow flies? Stop me before I speculate again...
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby Marauder on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:37 am

Or he might be someone who has spent a lot of time researching the Masonic/Templar connection to NS because of an ancestral connection to the OI saga, as shown in his blog and in other posts at that groups site.
Here's a link to an archived page...
http://sherdsofarcadia.blogspot.com/2005_06_05_archive.html
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby GrailKnight7 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Marauder wrote:Judging from the setup to his explanation, I'd say Eldridge could be one of those Masons who are aware of this geometry.

You're right, Elridge is a Freemason and also a descendant of Daniel McGinnis (the one who allegedly discovered the site of the Money Pit).

Marauder wrote:I remember n4n stating that there are some caves exactly halfway between Mt. Uniacke and Uniacke Hill along the offset sundial line.

He told me the same thing. I wonder if he ever went and checked out these caves? If I lived in Nova Scotia I'd definitely go and investigate but unfortunately I'm about 17 hours away (driving) in Toronto. Where are you located Marauder?

Ryan1, I'm sorry to hear that John Coleman is no longer interested in this kind of thing. One would hope that he would at least be willing to share some of his wisdom with other interested parties such as ourselves.

GK7
Tempore Patet Occulta Veritas
GrailKnight7
Digging for Diamonds

PreviousNext

Return to Other Mysteries