Kheops

Share other mysteries that have captured your imagination here...

Moderators: Jo, divemedic

Re: Kheops

Postby Tank04 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Jo,

I'd LOVE to visit New Ross - isn't that where the Sinclairs supposedly had a castle?

Lets make it happen then. This is where speculation has given birth to that very suggestion.

Danny - is this where you mentioned there are some stone inscriptions located on a farm?

Well, it's not on a farm, it is actually in a back yard behind a house but I know why you have the two confused. In New Ross there is a really cool living museum that showcases life in rural New Ross, it is well worth the visit. It’s called Ross farm Museum and I have extolled it’s virtues every chance I get to visitors.

The so called "castle" site is a bit further up the road and is on private property. That in essence is the bad news, the good news is that the owner (a friend and former OITS director) is very approachable and generous with limited access. He knows what he owns and is careful and respectful of it.

There are no inscriptions that can be positively or easily identified as such, but a special stone exists. I have seen the stone in question several times (last time with Petter) and it is very optimistic to say an inscription is there and easily seen. The stone in question is very unusual looking and to me, it looks like a tombstone. On the back of the stone, which is on a tilt, there is something there, but just what is open to wide and often wild speculation.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Postby Jo on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm

I knew I had a farm association with New Ross, and you've clarified it perfectly, thank you. It seems like New Ross could be added to the itinerary for an interesting day out.

It will be my forth visit to Nova Scotia this June and I am keen to hunt down some new places. As you know, OITS member Kevin very kindly showed my round the mysterious walls in Halifax, a site I'd otherwise never have been able to find on my own. It was great to have someone show me the ruins and explain their theories on their use and creation. I too could offer my two cents worth, comparing the structure to those I have seen in Scotland and the far north of England.

Would you be able to put in a word with your kind and generous former OITS for me to come and have a look at the stone? I'd be coming all the way from England especially ;)

Is there much to see at the 'castle'? I think my expectations might be decidedly British...!

[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby mysteriousNS on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm

LOL!! No Jo, you will not find a fabulous castle like that! You would need a map to get around that! I am assuming you are talking about the ancient Celtic Herm. By "castle" Joan is talking about towers with walls attaching them, with wooden buildings inside it. Oh and it has been determined by some Germans that the last castle site (13th century) was built in the shape of the Tree of Life. You see, this is an ancient place used by Egyptians as well (my belief). The Herm has been dated to 3500BC and there are still stones there pushed into the corner from a large stone circle once there. Joan found evidence for many castles and homes being built one on top of the other around this Holy Well. Oh, and yes New Ross is full of depleted uranium, all the wells are poisoned with it and lead for most of the year, the only drinkable water for most of the time is the Holy Well, whose water source is unknown to the local fire department that distributes the water for free to residents and to folks who come from miles around, even the city, to get it.

Here is Joan's book "A Castle in Nova Scotia."
http://www.thelibraryofhope.com/acastleinnovascotia.htm

Lisa
Non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es.
mysteriousNS
Digging for Gems

Postby Tank04 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Jo,

Would you be able to put in a word with your kind and generous former OITS for me to come and have a look at the stone? I'd be coming all the way from England especially

Certainly, my pleasure.

As you know, OITS member Kevin very kindly showed my round the mysterious walls in Halifax, a site I'd otherwise never have been able to find on my own. It was great to have someone show me the ruins and explain their theories on their use and creation. I too could offer my two cents worth, comparing the structure to those I have seen in Scotland and the far north of England.

Isn't Kevin a great guy? Last year he assisted me with lawn mowing and pimping of some trails especially down over the hill to Smith's Cove continuing a long tradition of lawn mowing on Oak Island for non Oak Islanders for an EOID. His little girl Grace became our youngest member last year and while we were taking a break from giving tours during EOID, in the display room, Grace happened by, fresh from the pool and gave me a great big damp, chlorinated hug and left a wet spot (s) on me. Softened me hard old heart and brought a lump to me throat it did.

I would love to offer a tour to the Bayer's lake Mystery Walls as part of an EOID, but I am not comfortable with making it an "official " tour as my knowledge of it is not great. Besides, I am a little occupied with things as it is. I was there last year with Terry Deveau during the Atlantic Conference and he is an expert on the walls and a Hell of a nice guy too. I bet it would not take much to convince Terry to give a tour of the place to a group of hopefuls.

I won't build up the Castle at the Cross too much as it may really disappoint you, but Jesus, Allah, the great sprit, the mother goddess and or Budda willing, we will go there next summer. If we are lucky, and Lisa is available, maybe she can be OUR tour guide.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby Tank04 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Jo,

By the way, nice photo of my summer place. :lol:
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby Marauder on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey all,
Just wanted to add that there is more evidence which links to the "Nova Scotia Sacred Place" info posted by Lisa in this thread. At the Unknown Country site, under the "Revelations"tab (another free stream...available for a month), Andrew Collins has claimed to have found the entrance to a natural underground series of caves under Giza. It's in two parts. The next part streams on Wednsday.

The first part mentions Thoth and the Emerald Tablets. There is also a Holy well on the Giza site. Local legend points to this bieng a possible entrance to these caves. Shades of New Ross?
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby FutureProspect784 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Marauder,

Thanks for the heads up and welcome back!
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby Marauder on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 am

Thanks FP. It's been a while since posting, but I have been lurking.
Marauder
Digging for Gold

Postby mysteriousNS on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey Marauder, you did the same thing as me! :) The article is titled "Nova Scotia Sacred Space" not place. And once again a Google search brought it up only on here. However, this year when I searched, it appears in a thread here from 2008, that did not come up last year when I searched for it.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3776&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60
This website with the article did not come up in my extensive search last year, but there it is now, nice to see it!
http://www.goldenmean.info/buehler/novascotia.html

I and others have now done quite a bit more work on the Oak Island connection to Egypt and have made observations and discoveries that have dropped our jaws that we are still working on, before we present it to the public. It has certainly always been connected to New Ross in my mind, and indeed the Holy Well, I believe, is an underground entrance. It is sixty feet deep, always good to drink, has never gone dry and twice in the 18 years Joan Hope lived there, the water rose to the top and flooded the yard! One thing I will say, is that what we think is happening on Oak Island, is happening in many other places around Maritime Canada and is directly connected to Bible Scripture, as all Masonic things are, and the End Times.

Lisa
Non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es.
mysteriousNS
Digging for Gems

Postby wayward on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Mysterious NS,You must be the same Lisa I have been e-mailing in regards to Joan Hope. Bill
on the trail of the grail
wayward
Digging for Diamonds

PreviousNext

Return to Other Mysteries