Kheops

Share other mysteries that have captured your imagination here...

Moderators: Jo, divemedic

Re: Kheops

Postby Jo on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 am

I think this was something noticed during the walk through to familiarise Eugenia with the layout of the island before her talk, rather than an exclusive, private tour. Am I right Danny?

I didn't attend EOID in 2007, but in Eugenia's defence, I guess the spirit world can't be summoned on demand to entertain us, and people's expectations of these types of paranormal events are often difficult to meet.

Speaking of strange happenings, I think quite a few people have experienced problems with cameras when on Oak Island, and it has been suggested that a peculiar electromagnetic field may be to blame. One gentleman I recall talking to when on the island last year explained he was convinced that there exists a vortex (an energy mass that is a temporary opening to the other side) in the woods close to the stone of Nolan's Cross, which is pointed out on the tour.

I bet Nolan would be furious if he knew there was a direct route onto his property from The Other Side! :)

But seriously, I think it would be interesting to walk the island with an EMF (electromagnetic field) reader and discover points of energy fluctuation. I don't especially believe in vortices, or portals to The Dark Side, but I'd be curious to see whether energy fluctuations may correspond with areas of interest on the island.

I wonder if this type of thing has ever been done on the OI before?
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby mysteriousNS on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm

I think it is very good that BI and possibly others want more of Eugenia's word. To me this is progress than when I first visited here years ago. :) I am very intrigued of course Tank! John Bear told me he sent you much of his work as well, and I hope you will keep it. Even though there has been much tragedy on the island, there is a very serene energy there and fantastic smells and sounds and beauty. I think Mi'kmaq elders should be invited to walk through, so they may tell you of the plants and their significance and if they are indigenous. Have them cleanse the area with a sweet grass ceremony and dance to the heartbeat of a drum.

Tank...A Summer Solstice OI Weekend eh? :) Well, on Sunday there will be folks wanting a sunrise and sunset jaunt I would say! I would! This would be great fun and a vantage point to see it would have to be found, usually the eastern high spot. Where is the highest spot on the Island anyway? Oh and I wanted to ask if New Ross can be seen from anywhere on OI and if not how high would a tower have to have been built to see a fire signal. The trees were very tall then.

My questions are of course, and I do not expect anyone to know, but how can latitude and longitude not really play a role in the Grail travels? Or do they? This line from Rennes to OI arcs above the 45 degree latitude in between 45 and 50 degrees, and lands first in Burnt Cove NFLD. I will try to post the Google Earth image. Obviously the ships would have to go around to get back on the straight course. They would have to have a portolan map showing what they will see when they get there? Anyone see the "smoke" pattern here? Was there, is there, smoke in Burnt Cove NFLD? Were they looking for the smoke signals? How much more "smoke" is along this line?? Was it natural smoke or did someone signal? Help people! I am not a scholar or map and place wizard, there are men and women out there far, far more qualified to do this than I. People whose blood will remember and they will be fired up!! And for those who are here in NS, this Grail Line goes through many interesting places, right outside our capitol city of Halifax, right through the middle of “The Lake of Fire” now known as the Bedford Basin, once a fresh water lake before the narrows were opened up to the sea, it has a huge methane deposit under it and used to just burst into flames!

So, obviously this document from Buehler is basically explaining how Jesus will come again, to me anyway. Many thoughts around the world as to how Jesus could do that and since I love science as much as creation thought, this is very comforting to me. Loving all the sci-fi shows, and the cryogenic stasis stuff, I too have seen every episode of every Star Trek, Stargate, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica and so forth. What I love is how much God and the teachings of Christ are woven into it. Roddenberry quotes scripture and refers to Jesus teachings all through it. I also study forensic pathology and the science of death. Just want folks to understand I want tangible explanations for the esoteric as well, as did Joan Hope. But, when that is just not known to me or others, my inner knowing and faith holds me there still.

Jo…I have photographs of the vortex I experienced down by the swamp, not to The Dark Side though! I too experienced electrical failures while there and I have captured many, many orbs, especially in Borehole 10X! I also photographed many interesting stones that I sent to experts who lost their frigging minds on them, then were very disappointed when they found out it was on OI, because they know it is privately owned and harder to visit.

I see you quote Bacon Jo, I just printed off his entire works in the last few months. The New Atlantis was a Revelation to me!!

I agree, electromagnetic testing should be done! And I want to say that from the very beginning I thought OI was completely constructed, it would have to have been in my opinion, by very strong men, Giants, like those the Saint Clair’s and other Norse peoples descend from! Noah was 9 feet tall.

I feel I must tell you all that the work of Lloyd Stewart Carpenter changed my perspective of the world. His book blew me away! The entire surface of the earth and sea floor has been sculpted and no scientist has been able to debunk it and the more science looked at it, the more evidence of the details of the earth shapes came to light, so they stopped. The entire Pacific Ocean is the Head of God, and he is weeping, and folks, he is looking at Nova Scotia, who is at the belly of the Dragon, the Navel of the World, the Atlantic Ocean. Check it out!
http://www.777news.com/

Lisa
Attachments
Rennes to OI Arcing the 45.jpg
Rennes to OI Arching the 45.
Rennes to OI Arcing the 45.jpg (204.66 KiB) Viewed 7904 times
Non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es.
mysteriousNS
Digging for Gems

Postby Bonnie on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:55 pm

bad,

dont try so much to hold a psychic type to some higher standard. all they do is get messages and translate them via their tools. then it is much more complicated than that because there is such a thing as free will, light work, and common sense. all these things can change at any moment in time. when it was her time to do what ever she set out to go to oak island to do i believe she was just trying to get a group consiousness going. people were laughing. i am sure she "felt" that. and she possibly reduced her insights to accomodate the all.

although, i cant speak for her and you should definately email her if you are still perplexed about her evening on the island.

i can tell everyone that when i met her i felt the same way for her as i did thru a couple years of exchanging personal email. i find her to be a friend to me to the end. i like her a whole bunch. and every time i think of her i am left with the last moment i saw her and she smiled to me so kindly.

also, please make a mental note.....while being psychic and reading for individuals and/or groups a good psychic gets a lot of info and must filter.
therefore...with all her experience with oak island she probably knows much much more than she could ever express or even desire too. oak island is not hers and respect is key.

for example...i had a dream that you and your wife went to oak island 2008 and you were enlisted to do some "body guard" type of detail on oak island, etc. and come to find out garnette and david were going to be attending some other function and did enlist you to help out. BUT BUT BUT...you ended up not even going to oak island in 2008 at the event time. Free will. gets ya everytime :) you chose not to attend at that time.

eugenia gave me a professional reading and she didnt dispute the work.
i am satisifed with that.
Bonnie
Future Tour Guide

Postby Tank04 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

John,

So the paying guest of the tour get the hokey reading and you alone get the one that others were hopoing thats what they would get for paying 10$ a piece?

I sense a lot of predictable sarcasm in this post and it is not warranted, nor is it very fair. You were not there to witness what transpired, publically or private, and I had no bearing on either eventuality.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Postby Tank04 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Jo,

I think this was something noticed during the walk through to familiarise Eugenia with the layout of the island before her talk, rather than an exclusive, private tour. Am I right Danny?

Absolutely correct. Plus, she wanted to go back to the island on Saturday afternoon. So while I was busy keeping the hall going, Mrs. Tank took her to the island for some private time.

Excellent points made by Bonnie, Lisa and you too. I am a complete neophyte regarding psychics and their mysterious "abilities" and remain open minded enough to at least give them a chance, then, and only then, can I start to make up my mind as to their abilities. Eugenia was completely straight with me. I asked he if she could "conjure up a spirit" for the crowd and she told me only if there was one there and, here is the big one, she told me there was “a lot of negative energy" hovering over Oak Island and it would interfere. Her words, not mine.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby Tank04 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Lisa,

I intend to keep the memory of John Bear in a very special place in my heart. I found him to be a genuine person, and even though we did not agree on every point, we had a good relationship for the short time I knew him.

I tried to get some Mi’ Kmaq involvement last year but my elder who was prepared to do a sweet grass ceremony, drumming and smudging had to pull out a week before due to a very serious family emergency that as it turned out, ended not well. As I understand it my elder said she could help facilitate the removal of negativity, I was willing to give it a shot.

I am not surprised that you picked up on the fact that Explore Oak Island Days is held on the summer solstice, that was more by design than happenstance. To see New Ross from Oak Island, a good twenty miles away, you would need a very tall tower and the highest point of the island is up behind the site of the Money Pit closer to the Triton Shaft. Last year, we incorporated a trip to the property in New Ross that is home of the famous Castle at the Cross as written about by Joan Hope. It was part of a Geo - Cache event and for a variety of reasons, may not be done again this year due mostly to logistics.

A dawn tour on Oak Island probably won’t happen due to my concerns for Oak Island and near by residents and their enjoyment of their peace at such a time. But, there are many easterly facing points that could be utilized for such a purpose.
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby mysteriousNS on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 pm

I would like to get Alan Hatfield to go for a walk and cleanse, if he has not. He is a pretty busy Mi'kmaq man these days, working with Police (as do I privately) to solve crimes and giving readings. He cleared the energies for Mike and the Trailer Park Boys at the old Rehab when they started filming there. http://www.alanhatfield.com/

So, the highest point on the island is by the Money Pit, btw calling it the Money Pit does not help, how about the Holy Pit(s) :) Therefore, if a tower was built, the foundation would be deep in the ground? Or would it have been built in the tree tops? Just throwing questions out, do not expect answers.

Well, if you should decide to go to New Ross I can show you the interesting stuff still there and where stuff was and we can do a water blessing.

Well, I will be catching the sunrise and sunset weather permitting of course. So, a vantage point would be nice for those who would like to sip their caffeine together :)

Found a cool “twin trees” poem in a book.

“All things endure because of the foundation stone buried at the “navel” of the world.
Upon the stone the Law is written, within the word the Law resides.
When the Law was broken, the foundation stone cracked, and seeds of eternal choices sprung thereof.
Alas, twin trees sprang from the foundation stone and herein lies the choice to create through ones own decisions.”
-from the book “The Hidden Treasure of Darkness” By Betty Croy

Lisa
mysteriousNS
Digging for Gems

Postby mysteriousNS on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Before I forget! Bringing the topic back to Kheops and Egypt....when you place the Google Earth ruler on top of the pyramid and go to OI, it almost follows the same arch path as Rennes to OI, only it is dead on the 50 degree latitude for quite a bit of "time." Goes through all the same places and more, including Guysborough Harbour, but a few degrees North West.

Lisa
mysteriousNS
Digging for Gems

Postby Tank04 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Lisa,

I would like to get Alan Hatfield to go for a walk and cleanse, if he has not.

I have had some exposure to Mi'Kmaq tradition last year (more then ever before)and as a rank amatuer and non Native, it is my understanding they are particular who conducts what type of ceremonies in the public eye and where. So, to be as respectful as I am able too be, I'll stay out of it. If Mr. Hatfield were to show up and want to conduct his own ceremony, not for the public, as far as I am concerned, he is more than welcome to do so and I would love to be a witness and or participant.

So, the highest point on the island is by the Money Pit,...

Actually, the land is higher behind the Money Pit, further up the hill toward the Triton Shaft area, maybe 500 feet away or so. It is incorrect to say the Money Pit is located on the highest point of land on Oak Island as is written on many web sites and a few books.

Well, if you should decide to go to New Ross I can show you the interesting stuff still there and where stuff was and we can do a water blessing.

That is very dooable and given a little time to set it up, I don't see why that could not happen. The only problem is, I am a little preoccupied during Explore Oak Island days proper. A day or two before or after (especially after) would work out great.

Speaking of the TTB, I was deep in the southwest United States last week and they are very aware of the TTB.
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby Jo on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

I'd LOVE to visit New Ross - isn't that where the Sinclairs supposedly had a castle?

Danny - is this where you mentioned there are some stone inscriptions located on a farm?
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Other Mysteries