OITS dissolving as a registered society?

The Oak Island Tourism Society discussion forum. Find out about upcoming events, membership and news.

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: OITS dissolving as a registered society?

Postby Dave Wood on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

JEFF ENGLAND wrote:I would just like to say. a brand new radar system that can locate the terminals from the surface is currently available. I am currently assessing this and it looks really good. And it is available to Daniel Blankenship at no $$$$$.

Hi Jeff,
Would you like to elucidate on that,or are you going to keep us guessing.

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby JEFF ENGLAND on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 am

Of course I will reply to that question.

The Queen of Englands royal air force United Kingdom fully supported the APPLICATION FOR THE treasure trove licence IN 2004 by the way of writing a letter to the honourable Richard HURLBURT.
fact :this IS documented in your records in Canada.

A company's approach me to try out their radar system on the island and they say they can map the tunnels (nondestructive) from the surface!!!

All this information has been passed to the royal air force to see if it stands UP.

That is the current situation.

JEFF
JEFF ENGLAND
Digging for Coal

Postby D'Arcy on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 am

???????
D'Arcy
Future Tour Guide

Postby JEFF ENGLAND on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 am

What's that? A boat!!!
JEFF ENGLAND
Digging for Coal

Postby Dave Wood on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 am

Jeff,
Thanks for replying.I can understand the part about a company wanting to try out their system but how does the RAF come into it,if I'm not being too nosy?

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Alright, so if indeed this new technology can be employed on the island, what's the deal with it not costing anything? Maybe it's just the conspiracy nut in me - I don't mind admitting that - but it doesn't seem as if the RAF would do this simply out of the goodness of their hearts. I'm not saying that they aren't nice people, but when someone offers to do something like this for free, there's always an angle.
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby Jo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm not sure British tax payers would be too happy with this either!
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby JEFF ENGLAND on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:47 pm

The new radar that has been developed is currently being tested in the u.k. (As we speak!). Im Being updated daily. Let's just hope it works!!.
If it works. Namely the ability to locate the flooded tunnel system. To this end a remotely operated vehicle (R.O.V) equipped with low light and zero visibility cameras has been developed, which can be inserted through a borehole of 5 inch diameter and is capable of operating to depths of 200+metres. Im In close communications with the manufacturer. And I set them very specific parameters to work to. All in all things look really good for the future (solving the mystery).
JEFF ENGLAND
Digging for Coal

Postby Rick on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I am not sure if Mr Hennigar is feeling bad about the dissolving of the society but it seems he is emailing and messaging people on Facebook asking if they "voluntarily" signed the petition I posted and if they agreed with it.

I assume Mr Hennigar is accusing me of signing other people's name. I can assure you it is not. However, if there is a name you can not contact, Danny, I'd be more then happy to help you locate them. You have my email or can PM me here.

I really thought we have moved on, the society is closed and I have respected the decision of the directors. To mention, the petition was not even presented to the directors, as I felt there were not enough signatures. Considering the vote.. It wouldn't of help.
-= Friends of Oak Island Society =-
Rick
Future Tour Guide

Postby Dave Wood on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 pm

JEFF ENGLAND wrote:The new radar that has been developed is currently being tested in the u.k. (As we speak!). Im Being updated daily. Let's just hope it works!!.
If it works. Namely the ability to locate the flooded tunnel system. To this end a remotely operated vehicle (R.O.V) equipped with low light and zero visibility cameras has been developed, which can be inserted through a borehole of 5 inch diameter and is capable of operating to depths of 200+metres. Im In close communications with the manufacturer. And I set them very specific parameters to work to. All in all things look really good for the future (solving the mystery).

That is really good news Jeff,to be able to see exactly what is down there.I take it the radar is operated from an aircraft,hence the RAF's involvement or is it ground operated?

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

PreviousNext

Return to Oak Island Tourism Society (OITS)