The Acadian Secret

Have you come across something interesting related to Oak Island? Post useful links, books and reports here.

Moderator: Jo

The Acadian Secret

Postby qsma on Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Hello,

I have visited this site for years, but have been too shy to introduce myself.

My new novel, The Acadian Secret was just released. (April 3, 2013)

What you won't know from the back cover is that the Oak Island Money Pit is a huge storyline in it.

John Smith, Daniel McGinnis, Anthony Vaughn, Samuel Ball etc. are all teen characters excited about what they have discovered.

It's a Young Adult Time Travel/Action Adventure set in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia and in the Scottish Highlands.

I just thought I'd pass this note along for those that love all things Oak Island.

It's available wherever e-books are sold and will be in paperback in about a year.

Sincerely,

Tammy Lowe
qsma
Digging for Clams

Re: The Acadian Secret

Postby GrailKnight7 on Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Tammy!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new novel!

Any book that combines Oak Island AND Scotland is right up my alley! I'll definitely purchase a copy once in paperback. I personally love physical books and have a pretty sizable Oak Island collection (non-fiction & fiction) but going with the e-book to start is certainly a smart move and well suited to your younger intended audience.

Et in Acadia ego :wink:

Cheers,
GK7
Tempore Patet Occulta Veritas
GrailKnight7
Digging for Diamonds

Re: The Acadian Secret

Postby qsma on Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you so much for both the warm welcome and the congrats!
:D

Tammy
qsma
Digging for Clams

Return to Recommended Reading