A Dan Blankenship book

Have you come across something interesting related to Oak Island? Post useful links, books and reports here.

Moderator: Jo

A Dan Blankenship book

Postby badinfluence63 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 pm

I was hoping by now that Dan would have submitted a book of his experiences about Oak Island. If anyone had but a brief glance into Dan's information,photos and unshared tidbits about Oak ISland.. the word skeptic would never be made mention in the same sentence as Oak ISland unless expletives were in the same sentence.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Re: A Dan Blankenship book

Postby Procutus on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

badinfluence63 wrote:
If anyone had but a brief glance into Dan's information,photos and unshared tidbits about Oak ISland..

Bad;

I can only imagine the vast mountain of data that must comprise Dan's personal archive about Oak Island. And I know that you better than many folks who have been a part of this Forum what type of hard information he possesses as you've been to his home on more than one occasion.

I share your hope that Dan might put it all into a book or work with a writer (such as D'Arcy) to compile this treasure-trove of facts. I know that the politics of treasure-hunting, specifically this one, causes many of the principals to play things close to the vest... Still, there is a huge story to be told here, waiting to see the light of day.

I hope to someday be able to see that story be told.

kind regards,

Proc
"Nothing happens unless first we dream."
- Carl Sandburg
Procutus
Future Tour Guide

Postby n4n224ccw on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am

Dan has completed a draft of his book, but it might not be what you think or are expecting.
The post Revolutionary history of Oak Island is a complex web of lies and partial truths to sort through.

http://www.oakislandtheories.com
n4n224ccw
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Procutus on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

n4;

Is it more biographical in nature? Or something unrelated to OI?

regards,

Proc
"Nothing happens unless first we dream."
- Carl Sandburg
Procutus
Future Tour Guide

Return to Recommended Reading