Hello...

New to the forum? Please introduce yourself here first. Where are you from?
How did you hear about Oak Island?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Hello...

Postby divemedic on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Hello my name is Jeremy. I haven't been on or posted anything in a while. Just thought I would give you all an update. Been a very busy summer between camping trips with the family and work. Went to Cavendish,PEI for one trip and Jellystone Park just outside middleton,NS for the other. For two weeks of the summer my son was sick with vomiting and diarrhea, it was a scary time for us, but he is back too normal. I've also been working on completing my first screenplay of what I'm calling my Trilogy or Saga depending. Oak Island is a sub-subject in one opf them or an event based on the Island. It will be the main subject in my next screenplay. I plan on submitting the first one too screenplay competitions in the fall/winter. Now that summer is over I'm realizing that I have not put one fin in the water this year, due too losing my dive partner for the summer. As my wife is pregnant with our second, due in january. Also we have been trying to sell our house, 30 some showings and 2 offers later. It is still on the market, we bought a nice piece of land here in Pictou County. So now that things are slowing down for me, you will see me more on this forum.
Flies spread disease, keep your's up!
divemedic
Digging for Diamonds

Re: Hello...

Postby badinfluence63 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Howdy DM,how you been? Thanks for the update. Sure hasn't been much of a summer here. Rain rain rain and more rain. As we speak I am in North Carolina and its too freaken hot...86 degrees. I am hoping to go to Beaufort,NC to Black Beards house and The NC Maritimme museum.

Its only maybe 68 back in New Hampster. While no camping here I did ride my motorcyclo from NC to Key West in April. Saw cool stuff like Mel Fishers museum and Pirate Soul museum too. Love to be able to go back.

Thanks for staying in touch.

Now roll call for the rest of the missing.............where for art though everybody?
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

Dive,

Glad to see you back on the forum! As an Islander, I hope Cavendish treated you well.

:)
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby divemedic on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

FP:
Other than it raining the first night, we had a good time. Not my first experience on the island, as I went to Holland College.
Jeremy
Flies spread disease, keep your's up!
divemedic
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Jo on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 am

I've really enjoyed reading how people have been spending their summers, what they've been up to and where they've been. It's great to see the familiar faces stopping by and saying hello.

Jeremy - how's the little one doing? How old is he now? And congratulations for the second one on the way :) Seems like you're developing yourselves quite a clan :)

I've not been on the forum as much as I would have liked recently. Over the summer I've been involved in a big project at work which has meant plenty of early starts, late nights and less opportunity to sneak on here during the day. I've been trying not to neglect the forum, but sometimes the need to earn a crust gets in the way of the treasure hunting. I think we all would agree that we'd like more time in our busy routines to indulge in researching Oak Island.

To be honest, I don't feel like I've had much of a summer having been so busy but have just go two more weeks until I go on vacation over to the States for two weeks, which I'm really excited about.
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby FutureProspect784 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am

Jo,

I think we all would agree that we'd like more time in our busy routines to indulge in researching Oak Island.

Amen to that!
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Return to Welcome to Oak Island Treasure