Am I the only one?

New to the forum? Please introduce yourself here first. Where are you from?
How did you hear about Oak Island?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: Am I the only one?

Postby Tank04 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:05 pm

mr_dogman2u,

Damn, sorry to get so heavy------------------HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know much about your Steelers, but how about them Habs, huh, huh?

I could not agree more with your assessment which I must say, is crack on.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Postby n4n224ccw on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:35 am

Hey mr_dogman2u,

Yes it is fact that a pit was discovered on Oak Island during the second half of the 1700s and for a 1791 Poll Tax to exist. Unfortunately for the promoters of mystery, the Poll Tax is the first of many documents which expose a great big multi-layered and clever lie dating back to the American Revolution. Also unfortunate is for the pit’s real discovery being sacrificed as part of these lies.

I am currently producing a definitive history of Oak Island from over 800 documents of between 1730 to 1795 origins. About 400 directly relate to Oak Island and the remainder pertaining to the traitorous dogs of Chester and their activities. These documents show a second layer of major activity having taken place, thus we can put into proper context many curiosities which have gone unexplained or which have been manipulated to suit the needs of early treasure hunters, authors, and tourism. Removal of such items from association with original construction will now allows us to focus on the original work conducted by the Azorean family of Pinheiro de Barcelos and the family head, Manoel de Barcelos Machado.

The ‘microscope’ has thus far proven a great historical tool for discovering truth. While finding the ark might not prove god, it does prove an ark and is only one step on the road of truth.

I wonder if the Lynds family knew they were double crossed or just content to know the pit was empty? :wink:
The post Revolutionary history of Oak Island is a complex web of lies and partial truths to sort through.

http://www.oakislandtheories.com
n4n224ccw
Digging for Diamonds

Postby blou on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 am

I just have one question why else would it have been built if not for serious treasure that someone went to allot of hard work to build and design. Why would anyone do that and if someone doesn't believe that it is really something and is really nothing why bother finding and posting on this site just to be a negative ass sorry but why would you waste you're time and ours.

However I do believe there is no actuall proof that any of these articifacts exist or ever existed. Who has any of them. and why were there no articles found in the media anywhere until 1840 and why was the area not overgrown with trees if the templars came in 1383 and it was discovered by 3 young men 300 years later it would have been overgrown with trees by then 300 yrs. So what is it? Why would a farmer build it why?
blou
Digging for Clams

Postby Tank04 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Blou,

Great questions and it is obvious you are taking a pragmatic approach to this mystery, congratulations. Many of the older items allegedly found on Oak Island are gone. But, many items found in the latter 1800's and beyond are still around to view. Also, thankfully, the treasure hunters of the 20th century have been far more careful with their artifacts and many of them (not all) have been subject to scientific scrutiny.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby n4n224ccw on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:32 pm

blou wrote:I just have one question why else would it have been built if not for serious treasure that someone went to allot of hard work to build and design. Why would anyone do that and if someone doesn't believe that it is really something and is really nothing why bother finding and posting on this site just to be a negative ass sorry but why would you waste you're time and ours.

blou,

I'm glad you chose to use the identifier 'it'.

When anyone can clearly define what 'it' is and in a context of original work, then we will all have a baseline to understand the level of engineering and work which must have taken place. Until that time, determining 'it' remains wide open; from fact based observations all the way to wishful thinking and fantasy.

I prefer to define ‘it’ as based upon fact with subsequent confirmation for inclusion or exclusion in any possible design.

Enjoy
The post Revolutionary history of Oak Island is a complex web of lies and partial truths to sort through.

http://www.oakislandtheories.com
n4n224ccw
Digging for Diamonds

Postby BILL MILSTEAD on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Wow! Been a long time since I was here! I agree that this mystery will...if ever solved.....be a simple one. I am reminded of the tale of the workman that passed security every day pushing a wheelbarrow full of sand. The guard was sure the workman was stealing and would sift thru the sand every single day but could never find anything concealed. This went on for quite some time....then someone visited the workmans home and found a garage full of wheelbarrows!

Glad to be back!

Bill
BILL MILSTEAD
Digging for Gems

Postby Tank04 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Bill,

Great to see your name here, one of the good guys. The question begs to be asked, how many wheel barrows do you have in your garage? :wink:

Any chance we get to see you again at Explore Oak Island Days this June?
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Postby BILL MILSTEAD on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Thank you for the warm greeting Tank! I will make every effort to attend this years event......certainly would love to see ya'll..... and devour another plate of giant "mud bugs"! In answer to your inquiry......I have never had to borrow a wheelbarrow in my life!

Bill
BILL MILSTEAD
Digging for Gems

Postby divemedic on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 pm

I need a wheelbarrow.....

PS. If anyone wants to know where I have been..three words World of Warcraft. If anyone values their social time ro any other spare time DO NOT buy this game. There is a reason they call it world of warCRACK.
Flies spread disease, keep your's up!
divemedic
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Tank04 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Bill,

Like you, I never had to borrow a wheel barrow either, but pens, now that is another issue entirely.

We are no longer in the bingo hall in Western Shore and now have the Oak Island Resort to host all of our activities. There is good news and bad news about each venue. The good news is, we have a great view of Oak Island, the bad news is, no more knitted cushions from the bingo hall to sit on. I hope you can make it this year, I’ll keep a seat warmed up for you.
Tank04
Treasure hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to Oak Island Treasure