Am I the only one?

New to the forum? Please introduce yourself here first. Where are you from?
How did you hear about Oak Island?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: Am I the only one?

Postby badinfluence63 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Darcy,

My point was that such evidence is to be found on the island itself, and not somewhere hundreds of miles away from OI.

Sur ce point spécifique je conviens sain et sauf heartedly mais encourage ceux qui prient de différer pour faire ainsi.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Postby kitch on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:12 am

certainment n'est pas?
kitch
Digging for Diamonds

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Question:

Since when did we switch to posting in French?

:lol:
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby kitch on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:29 am

FP:

Was that French? I woke up one day and the words just started flowing....thought I was speaking in tongues.....
kitch
Digging for Diamonds

Postby deltaalphaone on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 am

NO ---The Pit is real --Has anybody ever asked why those Oak Logs were down there??? Obviously not...For footing or a good platform to work

They are primitive scaffolding ---Who ever made the pit had to have a way to excavate the dirt and rock to go down. Second is what was the purpose one MUST ask--common sense....who would take the time to bury these and why?? Purpose was scaffolding as who ever dug this also needed to remove dirt from tunnels.
This means somebody had very good Knowledge of construction and those water traps....They needed somebody or alot of somebodies who would never talk
or reveal the location. Surprised that for so long no map or any writings or diagrams were ever found in this world :?: :?:
deltaalphaone
Digging for Clams

Postby Ironside on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 am

Ahoy everyone, let me walk the plank and jump in here, by way of introduction!

I am in Canada, first heard about this from Leonard Nimoy (another proof of alien involvement), and am following Davinci Week very closely. I like the part about symbols being a quicker access into the secrets of the human mind.

I believe in the Birch Island triangle or actually mitre square. I thought I was the first one who saw it but it looks like Grailknight7 beat me by 2 years. Congratulations GK7....
:x Always the bridesmaid.
The coastline has a perfect natural right angle. The Freemasons from Oak Island couldn't resist.

Ironside
P.S. I'm a mere shadow of the real white buffalo.
Ironside
Digging for Coal

Postby mr_dogman2u on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 am

However one can't rule out Templars/Sinclairs/British/Phips or any possible originator given the reasonable proof offered up by those who support the various theories.

This is an interesting lump! As you know, I am a big Phips enthusiast when it comes to theories, but I have never seen him hooked in with any templar activities. I think that his history, as well as his right place right time (how come that never happens to me!) luck allow Phips to be a "me first" person. I have never seen him associated with the Sinclairs or Masons. I think that his upbringing, his incarceration in England, and his political influences in early northeast North America suited him hiding something not only for it's monetary value, but for it's power, something that can be as good as gold!
Always do sober what you said you would do when drunk-It'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.--Ernest Hemingway
OITS MEMBER (me, not Hemingway!)
mr_dogman2u
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Tank04 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:53 am

mr_dogman2u,

Well, there is a pleasant blast from the past, how's she goin' there young man?

I agree, there are many theories that cannot be passed off with a casual wave of the hand as we simply don't know for sure what, if anything, is buried under Oak Island. I think Graham Harris has done a good job presenting his theory and above it all, he remains a gentleman about it, never loosing his cool and resorting to childish tantrums when his theory is challenged as we have seen with many others.

Personally, I find it to be a wide chasm of belief to leap over to think the Templars had anything to do with Oak Island, but I remain open to suggestion and reliable proof to the contrary. There certainly are a lot of people out there who believe this angle.

Petter' theory, though admittedly complicated, has some validity to it, especially when upon digging on what Petter felt was the Malkuth position of the tree of life, revealed a very unusual looking stone right where he said it should be. Again, another gentlemen when it comes to challenges.

The Spanish suggestion is a tasty theory with all the findings that seem to point in that direction and of course, one has to allow Dan Blankenship's many years of findings and experience influence your thinking somewhat on that one.

Odd ball theories like Leprechauns, UFOs, inverted pyramids and the supernatural are well designed for the trash barrel of life, but remain fun to explore.
Curator, Explore Oak Island Display,visit: http://chesterbound.com/Oak%20Island/ex ... Island.htm
Tank04
Treasure hunter

Location: Chester Municipality, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia

Postby FutureProspect784 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 pm

Dogman,

Hey, long time no talk! Welcome back.
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby mr_dogman2u on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 am

thanks for the welcome back. Sorry to be gone so long, but the latest baby, (no 7) has made life very busy! (As if no. 6 was a breeze!) I am just getting back to reading old posts, and wow! alot has transpired. Sorry to pontificate in this thread on information I have gleaned from a bunch of different posts, but I really feel as if some of the squabbling I am seeing needs some perspective. While exact dates and situations are subject to historical debate, I think that most people here can attest to certain facts that cannot be denied. There is a manmade shaft on Oak Island. There are chasms, real or manmade, that keep the shaft from being able to be drained. There is a mountain of human history devoted to finding out what the hell is down there. Many have been so sure of treasure that they have risked, and lost, life and limb to figure out the mystery. Census's, poll taxes, three kids in a rowboat finding a tree with a block and tackle, ghostly lights, and the rest, are filler. The meat of the matter is the pit and whatever is at the bottom of it. It rminds me of the search for Noah's ark on Mt Ararat. The finding or disproving of a 4000 year boat on a mountainside will not prove or disprove the existance of a God. One must look at the body of work, rather than preoccupy oneself with individual cells under a microscope. Damn, sorry to get so heavy------------------HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Always do sober what you said you would do when drunk-It'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.--Ernest Hemingway
OITS MEMBER (me, not Hemingway!)
mr_dogman2u
Digging for Diamonds

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to Oak Island Treasure