New Members

New to the forum? Please introduce yourself here first. Where are you from?
How did you hear about Oak Island?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: New Members

Postby wayward on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am

Hi Future, I hope its allright to shorten as such.I posted over on arcadia,which I don't believe you have read yet.I think that I will just lurk here for awhile untill I know which way the wind blows.If you have anything that places Templar vessels in Mahone Bay, I am much interested.Also Templars and grail families at the refuge settlement near New Ross,as I am using this winter season to attempt to find out the how and way of what I have found in Annapolis Basin actully got there.I do have some sketchey theories,but would like more positive evidence.
on the trail of the grail
wayward
Digging for Diamonds

Postby FutureProspect784 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

wayward,

Sounds like an interesting angle you are working. I myself can't tell you a heckuva lot about the Templars, Nova Scotia, New Ross etc., but there are folks on here that can and hopefully they will chime in at some point.
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby TrevorF on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Hello all,

My name is Trevor. My wife and I are school teachers in northern NB. We took a tour recently and joined up on island. I have been hooked on Oak Island since I ready the Hand of Robin Squires when I was 12. Now that I'm an adult my goal is to learn about the island's history and the history of the search.
Cheers,
Trevor
TrevorF
Digging for Clams

Postby Jo on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 am

Hello Trevor, and welcome to the Forum! I am please you were recently able to tour Oak Island. It’s funny how many people hear about the Money Pit mystery in childhood then rediscover Oak Island all over again. We’ve got thousands of posts here dating back to 2003, so feel free to search, browse and ask as many questions as you like. Looking forward to helping you on your Oak Island journey, but the only clause is that if you work out where the treasure is, you must give us a cut!

Best wishes,

Jo
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby FutureProspect784 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 am

Trevor:

Welcome to the forum! You've joined up at quite an exciting time.
88’s

FP

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby JodyLane3 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Welcome Jamie. Glad to have you aboard. I am sure that you will this a friendly and informative place where people are eager to share what is known about the Oak Island mystery.
JodyLane3
Digging for Gold

Postby FutureProspect784 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Heya Jamie,

Welcome to the forum!

You wrote:I can't promise I can add much in the way of value to the forum on the subject as I've had little chance to research it so far but I'm eager to discover and look forward to reading all your posts, research and findings.

I think it's safe to say that most of us felt that way when we first found our way onto this site; however, there are tons of great threads/posts that have accumulated on here over the years (5+ years, if I'm not mistaken), so taking some time to read those should help to get you more familiar with the mystery. There have also been some great books written about the mystery in general, so getting your hands on a couple of those wouldn't hurt either. I think that there was a thread started not that long ago in which some of these book were discussed.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
88’s

FP

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Previous

Return to Welcome to Oak Island Treasure