Error when trying to register

This is the place to discuss any non-Oak Island topics - any discussions which have veered off topic may find themselves residing here.

Moderators: Jo, divemedic

Error when trying to register

Postby Adrianne.A on Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:31 pm

I get a page that says that an include called emailer.php was not found

I could duplicate the error, but it would mean that I would need to register an account that I would never use.

My account seems to have reigstered, but does not email me an activation link (the include, lol)...
Adrianne.A

Blah

Postby Adrianne.A on Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:33 pm

I seem to have lost some text when trying to post that

My account name is Adrianne, if it could be activated, that would super keen
Adrianne.A

The Error Is...

Postby Adrianne2 on Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:45 pm

Could not find email template file :: user_welcome_inactive

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
File : /hsphere/local/home/joanna/forum.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/includes/emailer.php
Adrianne2

Postby Mad Davy Kidd on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:48 pm

Adrianne,

Welcome to the forum, at least as far as you can get through the door!

I have PM'd the site operator Jo, hopefully she will be able to help you out.

Dave
Mad Davy Kidd
Digging on Oak Island

Whee

Postby Adrianne2 on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:59 pm

Ta muchly :)

I like the site, I'm hoping I get to join the forum soon! I find it all very intriguing, definately something interesting to think about at the end of a long, stressful day, and am looking forward at some nice banter about various theories and the like... thinking about pirate treasure seems a wonderful way to relive a bit of that childhood awe with the world.

If nothing else, Oak Island's inspired me to attempt to design some ways to bury treasure if, for some strange reason, we're all tossed back several hundred years and my husband decides to take up sailing. Ha!
Adrianne2

Postby Jo on Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:16 pm

Hi Adrianne!

Welcome to the forum! I've just emailed you with a new password so hopefully you can start sharing your ideas with us all soon!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further problems and I'll do my best to help. (jo@oakislandtreasure.co.uk)

Happy posting! :D

Jo
Jo
Site Admin

Return to Off topic discussion