I'm Back!!

This is the place to discuss any non-Oak Island topics - any discussions which have veered off topic may find themselves residing here.

Moderators: Jo, divemedic

Re: I'm Back!!

Postby badinfluence63 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks MDK,was hoping you could help the lad out as I recall you having a corner on the market on those maps...I have a few myself framed and hanging in my Oak Island room,lol.

Cheers!

Mad Davy Kidd wrote:
badinfluence63 wrote:Howdy MDK ,say hey to Michelle!

Same here, haven't been on on years....needed the space.

Oh and guess what Karen just bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited! She loves it and she looks cute in it? Also was thinking of you guys this last October as we rode across country and stayed in Ouray, COlorado, known as the jeep capital of the world. I'll say.

Heads up, a poster named Swede is looking for some Bates maps and I pointed him your way. Thought you might still have those maps?

Hope this finds you and Michelle doing well.

Sounds like a nice Jeep! I want one of those one day... for now the Liberty is still trucking.

Sounds like a nice trip too, I haven't been to much of the west coast of the US, something I'd like to do one day.

Thanks for the heads up, I have been in touch with Swede.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Bad,

FP!!! You old rascal you! Married with kids yet,lol......how ya been?

How've I been? In a nutshell, busy. I don't get on here, or get to research Oak Island, as much as I'd like to, but that's life; however, the mystery never leaves my mind. I still have all my ideas tucked away until a time comes when I can actually do something with them.

Married? No. Kids? God, I hope not!

:lol:
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby badinfluence63 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

I bet every poster/member/Oak Island enthusiast from back in the day feels the same way as what you said. The good old glory days of random campground gatherings to hotel rum rooms for the Oak Island faithful.

With the advent of the reknewed digging by the MI guys...what would your new theories be?

FutureProspect784 wrote:Bad,

FP!!! You old rascal you! Married with kids yet,lol......how ya been?

How've I been? In a nutshell, busy. I don't get on here, or get to research Oak Island, as much as I'd like to, but that's life; however, the mystery never leaves my mind. I still have all my ideas tucked away until a time comes when I can actually do something with them.

Married? No. Kids? God, I hope not!

:lol:
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Previous

Return to Off topic discussion