The Secret of Nolan's Cross

A restricted area for registered users to describe their own research, request assistance or organise group/shared research projects and digs.

Moderator: Jo

Re: The Secret of Nolan's Cross

Postby morpho79 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:16 am

I think you're right, we've probably read the same new age goobledegook; and i think i was a bit confused. However, tings are starting to straightn out now, and i believe it was Cygnus i meant when i talked about a starsign earlier. Reading up on the Kether-thing now, i remember i made some drawings and stuff too, but god knows where they are now, in any case, i'm thinking about 613, pomegranates, watermarks and triangles of rocks :p
Knowledge is like jam; the less you have of it, the more you spread it around.
morpho79
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Jo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 pm

morpho79 wrote:i was just wondering if someone with an eye for details had taken a closer look at FB's tomb. It's plaque is written in latin, so i didn't get much out of that, at least; the bad image of it that i've seen shows that there are no obvious irregularities, although i'm far from certain. Can't find much on the net, apart from some

I have a few things to say, not so much on the subject of the cipher, rather my geographical location. I wanted to mention that I have been to see Bacon's "tomb" in St Michael's church near my home town in St Albans. The inscription is enigmatic to say the least and is one of those things which, the more you look into, the more questions it raises.

If anyone would like me to, I would be happy to go to the church and take some better photographs over Christmas, if you would be interested?

By coincidence, I now live in Highgate Village where Bacon was rumoured to spend his final days before he died of pneumonia. However, there is much conjecture surrounding this, and whether he actually escaped to the docks to begin a life in the New World, according to the Bacon Society.

What I find especially interesting are the street names in and around the Heath area, such as Rosslyn Hill. No connection I'm sure, but it always makes me smile :) I love the works of Bacon, and this history, not least because he grew up where I did. He's a fascinating character I never tire of reading about.
[b]Website & Forum Manager[/b]
http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk

Keep up to date with the Oak Island treasure hunt by following us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland
Jo
Site Admin

Postby morpho79 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Jo,
if you ever get the opportunity, it would definately be interesting to see more photos of the location as i probably never will get to see it for real. I wonder,though, if anyone have measured the obvious angles of that statue?
morpho79
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 pm

That would be really appreciated Jo,in the meantime I'll brush up on my latin which means I'll be starting from scratch.
Are you baiting me Morpho? :)

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby morpho79 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Perhaps i am, perhaps i am :p

I don't really know. I should have done more extensive reading and research before saying anything, because i find i can't formulate things properly as it is now, and i don't want to confuse anyone :)
613 is just because it's the number of the jewish commandments, symbolized by pomegranate-seeds, and i seem to remember both a watermark and a structure resembling something like that, but after searching these forums i can't for the life of me find it or remember its context. Probably nothing :)
morpho79
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 am

Morpho,
I meant the angles of the statue,just joking.
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby morpho79 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Dave Wood wrote:Morpho,
I meant the angles of the statue,just joking.

So you see it too? :p

Anyway, Dave, i think we need to go to OI and empty the damn swamp and see whats in it(the damn swamp). We'll keep the owners occupied with NZ brownies and NO moonshine while we're diving and digging! :p
morpho79
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 am

Morpho,
From what I've read over the years there's a snowball in hell's chance of getting into that swamp.The Canadian greenies have it protected under some law or other,probably to save the natural habitat of the Nova Scotian lesser spotted swamp frog or some other species of which there are a couple of million elsewhere in Canada.Why explore there anyway,is there something you know that we none Norse speaking foreigners don't know.Talking about Norwegian,with you having seen Petter's doco,could you give us a quick translation of what it's about and in particular in relation to OI.
If we can't get into the swamp,I know of a spot on dry land worth checking out.You bring the $50,000 to sweeten Nolan's palm and I'll bring the shovel plus a keg of Kiwi moonshine guaranteed to put hair on your eyeballs and remove barnacles from ship's keels.
Let me be the first Kiwi this side of the International dateline to wish you all the best for the New Year,may you get what you want, don't get what you don't want and if you don't want it I'll have it. :)

Dave
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby morpho79 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Dave,
Petters documentary is based on his book, which i hope there will be an english version of soon, if there isn't one already? In short, Petter hypothesizes that Francis Bacon wrote Shakespeares plays, and via codes he found in Shakespeares first folio, he ends up on Oak Island, where he believes there are things to be found at Point Mercy - the Swamp.

That's what i got, in addition to the fact that to me, that swamp doesn't look natural at all and i think it's delibaretly created for a purpose, probably by the same people who created the MP, and thereby connected to it, and the Cross, in some way or other.

What i'd really like to know now, however, is what and how much ctuff Nolan has been dunping in that pond over the years.
morpho79
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Morph,
The ctuff he's been dunping is abynodies guess,maybe we'll find out in the near puture.Where did you learn your English? Hong Kong?

Dabe
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

PreviousNext

Return to Research Projects