Concepcion Treasure-by-Numbers

A restricted area for registered users to describe their own research, request assistance or organise group/shared research projects and digs.

Moderator: Jo

Postby FutureProspect784 on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:58 pm

n4, BI, DL,

Whoah, time out!!

Look, I know that I'm not a moderator here on this forum, but I think things are being said that might be hard to take back in the future. I mean, we're all supposed to be friends here, right?

Rgds,
FP
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby Keeled_over on Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:58 pm

FP,

I would have locked this thread or deleted the offending posts as soon as DL thought that she should jump into the fray. However, I don't have mod status in this area. That was not cool on her part. I'm requesting from the Mods in this area to delete her antagonizing posts.
Keep it civil people.

Regards,
K_O
Member of the Oak Island Tourism Society
www.oakislandsociety.ca
Keeled_over
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Bonnie on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:12 am

Reflecting because I am really bothered by the way "certain" people talk to each other on here. here is a list of folks that i knew who would post on here. some of them left because they were terrorized into leaving. because some people seem to think that they can treat people like shit and it is ok. it is too bad. each one of these people had something important to tell about. most were laughed at. some were worse than that!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS PAUL HAWKINS??????????????????????

SO IN THE SPIRIT OF REMEMBERING SOME GREAT FOLKS!

treasureseeker, paul hawkins, mezzepa, hippie, eldridge, vorle, robertbaird,a2aron, arod777, jimbow, rrd2, utvbible,

IF YOU CANT FIND ONE NICE THING TO SAY THEN I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR ISSUES ARE PROBABLY WITHIN YOURSELF AND YOU SHOULDNT BE POSTING ON A FORUM THAT IS TRYING TO FIND THE ANSWERS BY SHARING NOTES AND DISCUSSING FACTS. IT IS NOT FOR YOU.

no one ever solved this mystery by arguing.

I got asked to delete my post and I will do it first thing in the morning.
Bonnie
Future Tour Guide

Postby FutureProspect784 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:12 pm

All,

Again, I'm not a moderator, but I would suggest that any personal issues that must be resolved with arguing and bickering be done either via e-mail, or Private Messaging.

However, if the arguing is related to the topic of the thread, keep it civil, as KO said.

Rgds,
FP
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Previous

Return to Research Projects