Cauda Cygni

A restricted area for registered users to describe their own research, request assistance or organise group/shared research projects and digs.

Moderator: Jo

Postby badinfluence63 on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:51 am

DL,

Rosslyn chapel...that story is second only to the Oak Island mystery. Great reference DL. I loved that story and was left intriqued by it to this day.

Sincerely,

BI63
(OITS Member)
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Postby dragon lady on Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:10 pm

BI,
I'd love to show all the photos I took around there but I ended up with only 21!
1 camera acting up = bad luck
2 cameras acting up = WTF
3 cameras acting up =@#$%^&*!!!!!
The really sad thing was 2 of the cameras I didn't know there was anything wrong! My big one is a Canon EOS 1v it's what National Geographic & press photographers prefered before they went to the digital version. It's vertually indestructable.It went back to Canon with some toasted electronics. The other one is my AE1 that I've had for ever. I got 15 photos out of that one no rhyme or reason as to where it stopped working.
The 3rd is my newest an ancient Canon F1 the '70's equivelant of my 1v.
Amazingly when I got about 20miles away from Rosslyn the AE1 & F1 started working again.
DL
dragon lady
Future Tour Guide

Postby Petter Amundsen on Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:59 am

How inspiring to see that the discussion is flourishing! I noticed that a clever mind introduced Shakespeare into the Cygnus debate. He is dead on, according to my belief. This is the reason why our film is called "Sweet Swan of Avon".

According to the publisher the first three or four chapters of our book will be published .pdf on the internet in a preliminary English translation to attract foreign publishing houses. I will let you know if and when it happens, and where you will find it.

ETA for the complete Norwegian edition is Oct 15. I know it will be of great interest to any English reader since it has 280 illustrations in English, and a lot of English quotations throughout. I will let you know where you can buy it. The complete English version will probably have to wait until 2007.

Cheers,
Petter Amundsen
Petter Amundsen
Digging for Diamonds

Postby badinfluence63 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 pm

Petter,

I've seen your name here from time and other posters have spoken your name with respect. I cannot seem to understand if you are proving that it is shakesperes manuscripts that are possible hidden on Oak Island or sonets of shakespere will lead to what and where on Oak Island something is hidden? Or wait until the book is out?

Sincerely,

BI63
(OITS Member)
Last edited by badinfluence63 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Postby Petter Amundsen on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:18 pm

Shakespeare is only a part of it. But that's where the trasure map is to be found. The project is huge.
Petter Amundsen
Petter Amundsen
Digging for Diamonds

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:21 pm

Petter Amundsen wrote:Shakespeare is only a part of it. But that's where the trasure map is to be found. The project is huge.

Sounds very interesting. :)
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby Petter Amundsen on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:48 pm

It is. In fact, overwhelming is a better word. My co-writer, to whom I presented the material, calls it a sensation. And mind you, this is a grounded, low key guy. In a month we shall see how the Norwegian book is received. You never know in advance. But for OI buffs, I know it will be a revelation.
Petter Amundsen
Petter Amundsen
Digging for Diamonds

Postby badinfluence63 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:54 pm

Petter A,

Many thanks. If I understood you correctly, hidden there is possible the manucripts and more! Can't wait.

Sincerely,

BI63
(OITS member)
Last edited by badinfluence63 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Postby FutureProspect784 on Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:57 pm

Petter Amundsen wrote:It is. In fact, overwhelming is a better word. My co-writer, to whom I presented the material, calls it a sensation. And mind you, this is a grounded, low key guy. In a month we shall see how the Norwegian book is received. You never know in advance. But for OI buffs, I know it will be a revelation.

Can't wait for the book! :D
88’s

FP

“I Want YOU.........To Solve The Oak Island Mystery!”

UNCLE SAM
FutureProspect784
Official Tour Guide

Postby Vincent on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:25 pm

Petter Amundsen.
How inspiring to see that the discussion is flourishing! I noticed that a clever mind introduced Shakespeare into the Cygnus debate. He is dead on, according to my belief. This is the reason why our film is called "Sweet Swan of Avon".

Every now and then i manage to get something right :lol:

Its nice to see you post her again, i have been waiting for news of your book, alas my knowledge of Norwegian is zero so ill have to wait for the English version, please keep us posted as to when it is to be released.

Your film, is this a buy at the shops deal? Is it in English? If it is to be a documentary will it be screened over here? and if so do you have any idea of when?
Quick pass me a spade! I`ve had another idea.
Vincent
Future Tour Guide

PreviousNext

Return to Research Projects