What ever became of Fred Nolan?

The place for Oak Island related discussion. Got a question about the mystery? Need some pointers on where to find out more?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

What ever became of Fred Nolan?

Postby JodyLane3 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:38 pm

I thought the swamp was on Nolan's part of the island. I am surprised he doesn't show up any where. Did he die or sell off his land to the Michigan guys?
JodyLane3
Digging for Gold

Re: What ever became of Fred Nolan?

Postby Dave Wood on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 pm

JodyLane3 wrote:I thought the swamp was on Nolan's part of the island. I am surprised he doesn't show up any where. Did he die or sell off his land to the Michigan guys?

As far as I know Jody he's still with us and the two lots comprising that part of the island were sold to the Michigan group.
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby JodyLane3 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks Dave. Apparently if Fred sold these plots of land he has given up being a thorn in the side of the major land owners.
JodyLane3
Digging for Gold

Postby The KGT Kidd on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi Guys, one plot currently owned by J D Johnston does cross the into the pond and the next one to the west is Fred Nolan's, the latter still owns the exclusive rights to search for treasure on all the original plots he purchased.

I doubt that the Lagina brothers would stray onto property they did not own and did not have all the legal requirements to search for treasure there. They legally drained the pond and searched in their own licensed section. If had they found something that definatelly indicated precious metals under the ground they had license over they could have legally excavated there if they chose to, however the readings were apparently all over the place and inaccurate. They will probably resume their excavations near the Money Pit or Bore hole 10X.

Cerris
The KGT Kidd
Digging for Gems

Return to General Discussion