Michigan Mob

The place for Oak Island related discussion. Got a question about the mystery? Need some pointers on where to find out more?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Re: Michigan Mob

Postby wayward on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Dave Wood wrote:I have just read the biggest load of rubbish concerning OI since Keith Raville hit the stage 6 years ago by this Pulitzer bloke on his website. Treasurebusiness.org does anyone know more.

Without going to his website could you elaborate? I did hear, on another forum, that he was furious with Denise Peterson- Rafuse for using the "Destiny" word when he had only mentioned a spear. I doubt very much if that is the way it went down and would like to hear from Ms. Rafuse. Also I would like to hear from either Shari or Marty (if they still monitor this forum) on their side to this story.
on the trail of the grail
wayward
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Dave Wood on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:21 pm

One example,that there was a statue on Mash island next to OI that resembled, without naming it,the Colossus of Rhodes which was apparently pointing towards Nova Scotia and which was destroyed by the same people who destroyed that.need I say more,I highly recommend reading it for a good giggle.
Dave Wood
Digging for Diamonds

Postby Procutus on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:10 am

I didn't realize Pulitzer's website was so... lengthy.

:lol:

I read about the first five or six paragraphs... What I want to know is why none of these discoveries of megalithic structures and symbols were not mentioned on the show. I'm far more intrigued with the sonar mapping of 10-X than what appears to be unsubstantiated claims on his part.

And I too, would love to see Marty drop in on this Forum. It would be great to see posts from either him or Rick.
"Nothing happens unless first we dream."
- Carl Sandburg
Procutus
Future Tour Guide

Previous

Return to General Discussion