Oak Island Film Wanted!

The place for Oak Island related discussion. Got a question about the mystery? Need some pointers on where to find out more?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

Postby badinfluence63 on Fri May 30, 2008 1:36 am

Let me join DM and welcome you to all things Oak Island.

You lucky dog...you live in Nova Scotia. Do you know how much $$ it costs to get there from here? Its worth it though. I been a few times over the years and each time Oak Island never fails to deliver. Especially your very first time on the causeway. I'll be there this June as well.
Whewww...where does the time go!
badinfluence63
Treasure hunter

Location: New England and relatively close and accessible to Nova Scotia.

Nice to meet you...

Postby mutakwe on Fri May 30, 2008 1:49 am

Wow,

Cool, you sound very enthusiastic indeed! I am thankful that I live in Nova Scotia, and this enigma is my hearts desire, as I believe it is yours. May I ask where you are comming from?

I not stuffy at all, but enjoy good intellectual cheerful banter especially on this subject and I sit here every minute I get studying, reading, generating ideas...grace of God it is my ambition to lend some weight to this topic and will not stop till I come up with resolutions.

I have rented the rum room evidently and hope that you will join us for a friendly drink and plenty of discussion about the island. It will be a drink and think tank...yeah that works for me...hehehe.

Bye dear. See you soon, eh?

mutakwe
mutakwe

Previous

Return to General Discussion