The German Report of Oak Island

The place for Oak Island related discussion. Got a question about the mystery? Need some pointers on where to find out more?

Moderators: Jo, admiralbenbow

The German Report of Oak Island

Postby DarKnezZ on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:11 pm

Hi there, i just searched in the web for some informations of oak island and ended up here :)
A Pal of mine and me watched the German report of OI and we both r absoloutly fascinated of it. Its like one of the few last secrets on our planet. We thought about it and r wondering y nobody ever tried to "dive" through the fleedchannels (hope this word is right :P)? Nobody should try to get into from above, we guess the sea is the clue :).
With the curently possibiliaties u just need to get such an Underwater camera.Cause from anywhere around the island it has to be possible to get into.
Just wanted to know what u think about that :)
Ohh and if anyone is interessted in the german Terra-X report, reply and i could post an "Emule-Link" for it here so u can download it.
DarKnezZ
Digging for Clams

Postby Tank on Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:24 pm

DarKnezZ,

This will no doubt stir up some controversey from the critics/skeptics of Oak Island and the discovered flood tunnels but here goes.

The reason no one has used diving gear to get into the interior of the island is because they never were open to the sea. The one tunnel that was the most explored, the one from Smith's Cove, was filled with beach stones, was only four feet high and 2.5 feet wide.

Underwater cameras will not do it either because the tunnels are no longer accessable. Tons and tons of earth have been moved in the area of the two known tunnels and they are not at all open for exploration.

I am very interested in the German Terra X report and would love to have a link for it. Thank you and visit again, visit often.
Tank
Digging for Gold

Postby DarKnezZ on Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:43 pm

Ohh well i only saw the report and just found a couple of informations of Oak Island in the net.I guess if i havent seen it i would never know about it in my life and so its great that i found a board where people r who seem to be experts about that topic :)
Well here is the Link
ed2k://|file|Terra-X.-.Der.Fluch.Von.Oak.Island.mpg|548975280|FE913D9FE9EFC599CD6B088583B482BF|/

Like the Topic says its only in german but i hope u enjoy it
I will visit this Board from Time to Time to stay tuned about how it goes on :)
DarKnezZ
Digging for Clams

German investigation

Postby Tank on Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:49 am

DarKnezZ,

I have clicked on your hyper text link and it is a dead end. Can you offer any sugestions or alternate direction?
Tank
Digging for Gold

Postby DarKnezZ on Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:23 pm

HI,
Well u need the Program EMULE for it .. u can get it at http://www.emule-project.net
and here is the link u need to click on
ed2k://|file|Terra-X.-.Der.Fluch.von.Oa ... 83B482BF|/
or copy it and enter it in your browser if the program is started and the ed2k links r activated or simply go on "search" in the prog and put it in the box in the right corner
and if u dont find any sources shortly connect to this server
ed2k://|server|193.111.198.137|4242|/.It should work properly with the download. i only needed like 2 days and thats truly noch much for this prog :D
Hope its working now :)
If requested i could also upload it on any ftp server :)
DarKnezZ
Digging for Clams

Return to General Discussion